The Internet has transitioned from its origin of being solely an electronic brochure to that of a powerful sales, training and entertainment channel, with rich media and social networking offering a more powerful way to communicate with audiences. This underscores the importance of knowing who your audience is, understanding that audience, and recognizing what they think about your product.
The Webisodian offers a set of tools that provides clients with the important knowledge necessary to make educated decisions about how to best use their multimedia assets, how an audience is viewing them, and what the world wide web is saying about their brand in general. To this end, we guide you on how to insert the tags and metadata necessary to capture the information you need. These reporting tools will hone in on the key data that you need to know to remain successful.
Site & Media Player Wise
General Viewer Knowledge into:
- What video your audience is downloading most often
- Where your audience is watching it from by Internet Protocol (IP)
- What time of day they are most often watching your programs
- How long they are watching in a given sitting
Marketing Knowledge into:
- Determining what demographic groups are most attractive to advertisers
- What website links are directing the greatest amount of viewers to your media
- Which videos are converting the most sales leads and opportunities
- Which programs are no longer benefitting from video showings
Information Technology Knowledge into:
- The bandwidth usage
- Data transfer speeds
- Remaining storage and archive amounts
Digital magazine and newspaper publishers can gain better
insight into what stories or sections of their publications readers are spending time on by determining:
- What section links are clicked most frequently;
- Which media players are converting best and which are resulting in the best sales
- Which digital news ads are selling best, allowing for dynamic updates of the content
World Wide Conversations
The pervasive reach of the social media marketing (SMM) means that, at any given time, there is a forum, blog, social networking site or video covering a near infinite number of topics. But what about your topic, brand or marketing strategy? We can empower you to put your “digital ear” to the proverbial floor to measure the strength or weakness of your net strategic initiative in real-time. Similarly, you can hear how your customers perceive your brand and can act with greater expediency to add or subtract from the resources you have committed a given campaign or effort. In the context of your multimedia efforts in the sphere of SMM, you now have the means to collect volumes of trending data to chart a better course. “Knowledge is power” rings more true today than ever.
The Webisodian can assist you in making sense of the information through reporting services that will help you design, effect and validate a plan.